When the pressure is on and customers are waiting, you need to perform faster without compromising accuracy and precision. The new L3180 SmartScale for loaders adjusts for rough terrain, technique, and movement so new and skilled operators can load with greater accuracy, precision and speed.
1. Pressure transducers
2. Sensors (track boom angle and compensate ground slope)
The L3180 provides:
- Weighing artificial intelligence adjusting for rough terrain, technique, and machine movement for with greater accuracy, precision and speed.
- Greater loading accuracy
- New multi-axis solid-state IMU sensors
- In-cab performance KPIs (ton/hour, tons, truck count), production metrics (ton/product) and Productive Time Tracking (time/product, time/task)
- Data caching during power or signal weakness/loss
- Loading location heatmap to monitor incorrect stockpile or truck loading
- Built-in WiFi and GPS
- 5.7” color touch screen
- eTicket sends load tickets via email
eTickets sends load information to any email, reducing the need for truck drivers to leave the cab while on site, and get back on the road quicker. eTickets can send a midday delivery update to the site foreman’s email for accurate and transparent materials delivery information.
The L3180 now offers in-cab performance KPIs (ton/hour, tons, truck count) to help operators monitor performance and achieve daily targets. When using Trimble InsightHQ quarry reporting portal personnel can gain access to site production and operator performance KPIs on desktop or mobile devices. Data is presented in dashboard or graphical formats, including a new loadout performance heatmap, powered by a built-in GPS. Trimble provides data security by caching data locally and then syncing with InsightHQ.